Here we take a glance at the most iconic Lamborghini Aventador, And we will check the Lamborghini Aventador price in India, The Lamborghini Aventador is a high-performance sports car that is designed and manufactured by the Italian automaker Lamborghini. First introduced in 2011, the Aventador has become one of the most iconic supercars in the world, known for its impressive power, sleek design, and advanced technology.
The Lamborghini Aventador is powered by a massive 6.5-liter V12 engine, which is capable of producing up to 700 horsepower and 509 lb-ft of torque. The car features an advanced all-wheel-drive system, a seven-speed automatic transmission, and a top speed of over 217 mph.
Lamborghini Aventador Price in India
Lamborghini Aventador Price in India starts at Rs. 5.79 Crore.
Lamborghini Aventador’s popularity in India
Lamborghini has a significant presence in the Indian automotive market, and the Aventador is one of its most popular models. Despite its high price tag, the Aventador has a loyal fan base in India among car enthusiasts and collectors.
India’s rising economy and growing upper class have increased the demand for luxury and exotic cars, making it a prime market for high-end sports cars like the Aventador. The Aventador’s aggressive styling, powerful engine, and advanced technology have made it a status symbol among India’s wealthy elite.
While Lamborghini is a relatively new brand in India, the automaker has been able to establish a strong foothold in the Indian market through strategic partnerships with local dealerships and targeted marketing efforts. Today, Lamborghini has a significant market share in India’s high-end sports car segment, and the Aventador continues to be a sought-after model among car enthusiasts in the country.
Lamborghini Aventador models available in India and their prices
|Aventador S Roadster BSIV||Rs.5.79 Cr*|
|Engine: 6498 cc|
|Fuel Type: Petrol|
|Mileage: 5.0 kmpl|
|Aventador SVJ||Rs.6.25 Cr*|
|Engine: 6498 cc|
|Fuel Type: Petrol|
|Mileage: 7.69 kmpl|
|Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae||Rs.9 Cr*|
|Engine: 6498 cc|
|Fuel Type: Petrol|
Ownership costs of Lamborghini Aventador in India
The ownership costs of a Lamborghini Aventador in India are significant, as the car is a high-performance sports car that requires regular maintenance and upkeep. Here are some of the ownership costs associated with owning a Lamborghini Aventador in India:
- Insurance: Insurance costs for a Lamborghini Aventador are high due to its high value and powerful engine. Comprehensive insurance coverage is recommended to protect against damage, theft, and liability.
- Fuel: The Lamborghini Aventador has a large 6.5-liter V12 engine, which consumes a significant amount of fuel. The cost of fuel can be a significant expense for Aventador owners, especially if the car is driven frequently.
- Maintenance: Maintaining a Lamborghini Aventador requires specialized knowledge and expertise. Regular maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake pad replacements can be expensive due to the high-quality parts and labor required.
- Repairs: Repairs on a Lamborghini Aventador can be costly due to the car’s high-performance components and specialized technology. Any repairs or replacements to the engine, transmission, or suspension can be particularly expensive.
Tips for buying a Lamborghini Aventador in India
If you’re considering buying a Lamborghini Aventador in India, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Research: Do your research on the model, its features, and its pricing in India. Check out reviews from experts and current owners to understand the car’s performance, reliability, and overall ownership experience.
- Budget: Determine your budget and factor in the ownership costs such as insurance, fuel, maintenance, and repairs. Make sure that you can afford the ongoing expenses associated with owning a Lamborghini Aventador.
- Find a reputable dealership: Choose a Lamborghini dealership with a good reputation and a history of satisfied customers. Look for a dealership that provides after-sales service, repairs, and maintenance support.
- Inspect the car: Before buying, inspect the car thoroughly for any signs of damage, wear, or tear. Test drive the car to assess its performance and ensure that all features and technology are functioning correctly.
- Negotiate: Negotiate the price and any additional costs with the dealership to ensure that you get the best deal possible.
- Consider financing options: If you’re unable to pay the full price upfront, consider financing options such as car loans or lease programs. Make sure to research and compare different options to find the best one for your financial situation.
- Plan for storage and security: A Lamborghini Aventador is a valuable car that requires proper storage and security. Make sure that you have a safe and secure place to park and store the car when not in use.
Specifications, Features, and Competitors of the Lamborghini Aventador models available in India:
|Model||Lamborghini Aventador S||Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster||Lamborghini Aventador SVJ|
|Engine||6.5-liter V12||6.5-liter V12||6.5-liter V12|
|Power Output||730 hp at 8,400 rpm||730 hp at 8,400 rpm||770 hp at 8,500 rpm|
|Torque||690 Nm at 5,500 rpm||690 Nm at 5,500 rpm||720 Nm at 6,750 rpm|
|Acceleration||0-100 kmph in 2.9 seconds||0-100 kmph in 3.0 seconds||0-100 kmph in 2.8 seconds|
|Top Speed||350 kmph||350 kmph||350 kmph|
|Transmission||7-speed automatic||7-speed automatic||7-speed automatic|
|Drivetrain||All-wheel drive||All-wheel drive||All-wheel drive|
|Suspension||Adaptive suspension||Adaptive suspension||Adaptive suspension|
|Brakes||Carbon ceramic||Carbon ceramic||Carbon ceramic|
|Price (Ex-showroom)||INR 5.79 crore||INR 6.27 crore||INR 8.68 crore|
|Competitors||Ferrari 812 Superfast||Ferrari 812 GTS||McLaren Senna|
Note: Prices may vary depending on the location and dealership.
the Lamborghini Aventador is an iconic supercar that has gained immense popularity among car enthusiasts in India. Its impressive specs, powerful engine, and sleek design make it a coveted car for those who seek the ultimate driving experience. However, it comes at a hefty price tag, which may not be affordable for everyone.
The price of the Lamborghini Aventador in India varies depending on the model and dealership, ranging from INR 5.79 crore to INR 8.68 crore (ex-showroom). In addition to the initial purchase price, ownership costs such as insurance, fuel, maintenance, and repairs can add up to a significant amount.
Therefore, before buying a Lamborghini Aventador in India, it is essential to do your research, determine your budget, and consider all ownership costs. It’s also crucial to choose a reputable dealership, inspect the car thoroughly, and negotiate the price to get the best deal possible.
How many Lamborghini Aventador are there in India?
Great news for Indian supercar enthusiasts! Another Lamborghini Aventador Ultimate Roadster has found its home in Mumbai. This exclusive model is part of a limited edition release, with only 250 units available worldwide. As Lamborghini prepares to say goodbye to its beloved Aventador V12 flagship model, the Ultimate Roadster marks the end of an era in the company’s history.
Who has Lamborghini Aventador in India?
Several high-profile celebrities and businesspeople in India own Lamborghini Aventador, which is a status symbol and a symbol of luxury. Some of the famous names include:
Mukesh Ambani: Indian business magnate and the chairman of Reliance Industries, who reportedly owns a Lamborghini Aventador S.
Gautam Singhania: Indian businessman and chairman of Raymond Limited, who is known for his impressive car collection, including a Lamborghini Aventador S.
Hardik Pandya: Indian cricketer, who owns a Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster.
Rohit Sharma: Indian cricketer and former captain of the Indian national team, who reportedly owns a Lamborghini Aventador S.
Ranveer Singh: Bollywood actor, who is known for his love for luxury cars and reportedly owns a Lamborghini Aventador S.
Which Lamborghini is sold the most In India?
According to a recent interview with Autocar India, Lamborghini’s sales in India are divided between their Urus SUV and the brand’s iconic supercars. Stefano Domenicali, CEO of Lamborghini, confirmed that the sales break-up is currently at 60% for Urus and 40% for supercars, like the Huracan.
What is the biggest selling Lamborghini?
Out of all the supercars purchased, the Urus SUV, unveiled last summer, accounted for more than half of Lambo’s sales, with 5,367 vehicles delivered.